Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Story Time

at Frisco Public Library! Rémy and I went this morning and sang songs, wiggled and clapped our hands and feet, met about 30 other friends her age, plus moms, dads and grandparents. We read a book about Dinosaurs and then we got to play with a maracca! Sure wish I had taken my camera for this! It was so interactive and fun, we are sure to put this on the agenda every Wednesday morning! Next week's topic is Bugs, Bugs, Bugs...

I checked out Davita's Harp(Potok) and My Name is Asher Lev(Potok) per Walker's request, and checked out Babywise(Ezzo) and Lilah(Marek Halter) for myself. Lilah is a book on cd that I'm hoping we'll get to listen to this weekend on the drive to and from Clarksville.

In other news, I started my new job today. I guess technically I started yesterday, but it was all training. Today I'm just getting things organized and learning my way around the real estate world.

No comments: