Tuesday, February 23, 2010

No Two are Alike

Ah.  Remember when....Remember when Rémy turned the big 0-1?  I do.  I made a slideshow of all her Red Chair pictures from her first year of life.  Well, all I'm saying is....well, what I mean to say is.  Um, like, well.  Ok, I'm out of excuses.  Ben's Red Chair pictures ARE COMING.  His birthday is tomorrow.  Our youngest child is turning One.  What?  How can this be?  He was just a little peanut not too long ago.  We're making his day extra special.  We ordered some specialty cookies with his spelled out in Orange icing for his friends at daycare tomorrow.  He has an assortment of gifts waiting on the kitchen table for when he wakes up in the morning.  We have learned a few things in this year.  No two children are alike.  The things you successfully accomplished with one child have a completely different way with the other child.  The struggles you have with one child your other child may breeze right through.  I'll have lots more to share tomorrow...right now I'm feeling a bit scatterbrained and tired but wanted to be sure to wish my boy a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday, Ben! I can't believe he is one! I hope we can get together soon. Sure miss you guys.