Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Two Math Teachers for Hire

Walker received word this morning that he scored a passing grade on his certification exam!! Now we're in a little friendly competition for jobs! We're qualified in different ways. He scored better on his exam 95% compared to my measly 93% and he is specifically qualified to teach math while I'm a generalist--certified to teach math, science, social studies or language arts, both of us grades 4th-8th. This will be interesting to see if we get calls from any of the same schools. Now the fun begins!

3 comments:

EShepherd said...

wwooooo hoooo! Congratulations to you both! This is exciting news to hear. Ya'll just make me so proud, I am beaming! :0)

Brian said...

Congratulations on your tests (on passing and on your high scores) and on your recent graduation. I'm sure several schools will be fawning over you both very soon. You've done well!!

Courtney said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We should celebrate...SOON! :)