Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tandoori Turkey Kebabs

Another keeper recipe from Women's Health Magazine. This time with photos of the deliciousness.

Ingredients include:

1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
2 Tablespoons curry seasoning
1 pound turkey tenderloin cut into 2" pieces
3/4 cup couscous, cooked
1/3 cup dried chopped fruit mix
2 tsp chopped garlic
1/4 tsp ground ginger (or fresh if you have it)

Soak 8 wooden skewers in water while you prep everything. Combine yogurt, curry powder, garlic and ginger with turkey pieces and let marinate for 10 minutes. Assemble turkey onto kebabs and place on grill.

Cook for 12-15 minutes until turkey is cooked through. I also added some veggies as a side dish.

Combine the dried fruit mix into the couscous and pile the goodness onto a plate.

Eat & enjoy.

2 comments:

Annie said...

This does look good!! Oh and I looked through all the most recently uploaded photos, and I must say, My niece is just like me!!!! Her and that frog, I was glad to see that she is interested in them as well!!!! :)

DollyeP said...

Come over during your vacation and I'll make them for you.

She didn't want to touch the frog or be any closer than an arm's length away. Any time it jumped it scared her...but she was interested.