Thursday, July 02, 2009

Infant Boy Gaining on Toddler Girl


We had checkups yesterday for Rémy's 18 month visit and Ben's 4 month visit. Ben is currently almost 16 pounds, Rémy weighs in at 20 lb 1 oz. And Ben just moved up to the same size diaper as Rémy. I'm thinking by the end of the year he'll weigh more than she does!! By the way, Ben is very average with his percentages right around 50-60th percentile. Rémy just made it back on the charts at the 2nd percentile (she had been off the chart completely for the last 9 months).

4 comments:

The Favorite Aunt :) said...

I can just see them now, little cowgirl, and big cowboy!!!

Courtney said...

I can't believe they are in the same diapers! At least you only have to buy one size. They are both getting so big.
PS. Madison has that same blue dress. I love it!

Lora Owens said...

Wow! That is an amazing comparison photo! I love it! Your kids are both so beautiful.

Phyllis said...

Cute photo! I remember when we had two different sizes of diapers, and how important it was to make sure each child got the proper size!