Monday, April 27, 2009

In Red Chair Series 2 Months


First of all, I'd like to announce that I PASSED my certification exam!! I just found out a few minutes ago. This is a huge relief!

Now onto the real important matter....Ben is two months!! He is focusing more when he is awake and can hold his head up for a few minutes before he becomes a bobble-head again. He doesn't mind being licked (by Truffle) kissed or squished or poked (by Rémy). He really seems to enjoy bath time and likes to listen to voices. He has had many adventures including going to a birthday party for their cousin Jeffrey. (both Rémy and Ben's first birthday party to attend)

Now that I've passed my exam and will be graduating in a few weeks I'll be posting more often...and plan to put up some pictures of the birthday party soon.

3 comments:

Aunt Annie said...

AWESOME!! Congrats!!! And glad to know that you will be posting more often. I have missed being able to just look on here and know what ya'll have been up to. And cute pic of my sweet nephew too!

Courtney said...

I tried to leave you a comment yesterday and just as I was about to his 'publish your comment' Madison unplugged the computer. I didn't have time to get back on.
CONGRATULATIONS on your test! I'm so excited for you. AND I can't believe Ben is 2 months old already.

EShepherd said...

congratulations on passing your certifaction test!! wooooo hoooo!!