Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Coming Soon...

Now I have more time to seriously focus on:

Sleep Training
Potty Training
Getting rid of a pacifier
Job Hunting & Resume Skills
Interviewing Skills
Childcare options

All of these topics I will be posting here for questions, help, direction and just sharing my experiences so far and wanting to hear about your experiences as well.

And of course, I'm not going to forget to post pictures of the kiddos. Sometimes I think they're the only reason this blog still exists. I just love all the calls and emails wanting more updates (and reminding me to post Red Chair series)...so your requests have been granted!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Congratulations on the exam. Regarding job interviewing - I'd be willing to bet you'll do just fine by being yourself. However, there are books out there on the topic that might be helpful. If you want to talk about it I'll be happy to do so with you...I've interviewed a number of people for EDJ (for the FA position)and I've acquired some funny stories from these experiences. Some people just can't interview... Also, Shane has some experience interviewing and so does Grandpa.