Tuesday, December 16, 2008

5 weeks

Today begins a five week scramble to accomplish too many things in too little time. I finished the semester strong and have a break in classes for the next five weeks. The most important thing on the agenda is studying to take my certification exam. I figured, with Baby boy due in about 10 weeks, the best time to study is now. I'll be taking the test sometime between February and April, but there's just no telling how much sleep I'll be getting at that time! If you are reading this and have taken the TeXES Math 4-8 Certification test....please get in touch with me...I can use all the tips I can get.

Here are some projects I'd like to finish...

Make some sense of what will be Ben's room...

Decopagé crib, changing table and dresser with old comics for Ben's room...



Refurbish an antique tricycle found at a Clarksville antique store...
(hopefully in time for Christmas)



Have a birthday party for a little girl....


and study, study, study.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

When is Remy's birthday? I know it's soon...if it hasn't already passed.

DollyeP said...

Sunday!!! We can't believe it!