Monday, October 20, 2008

In Red Chair Series 10 Months


I am 10 months old now! I can say kitty-kitty and uh-oh and duth (duck). I have six teeth which have helped me graduate to big people food. I can stand on my own and can walk from object to object or if someone is holding my hand. I've had lots and lots of boo-boos this month as I'm learning my way around. I had my first 'craft time' and have started investigating the new elmo potty in the bathroom. (More later on potty training a baby).
My adventures this month have included cutting hay on the tractor with Grampy and Daddy, trekking with Mama to pick up a crib and dresser for my baby brother, a quick visit with Nana and Aunt Annie, having one of Whitman's cows lick my foot, a day with Grammy and Aunt April, Uncle Brandon and my cousin Braedon, a couple of visits with Aunt Lisa at the Dr.'s office and lunch with 'Aunt' Elaine the day she passed her licensing exam!

No comments: