Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Internet

Readers....bear with me for the next few weeks or months. When we recently moved to Wolfe City we came to the startling reality that we can't get DSL at our house. We have cables running through our house, a fiber optic line running through our yard, but the companies tell us that all of the broadband for our area is allocated to others. They would not consider upgrading the box because there are only 1500 people here...and let's face it, they need to make money. We checked into satellite Internet, but the fastest the company offers is about the speed of dialup and three times the price!! After considering a life without Internet we purchased iPhones and all is right with the world. Having written all that, all I wanted to say is that all blogging is being accomplished on my phone--my fingers aren't quite adept to this new challenge. I'm looking to purchase a keyboard dock for the phone, but until then you'll be reading short, sometimes misspelled posts. Just know there was a lot of concentrated effort and finger typing taking place!!

2 comments:

Jonathan Blundell said...

We won't hold it against you! :-)

Laurie Blundell said...

I completely understand, it's why I don't blog from my phone!