Sunday, August 09, 2009

Showering Emry Lynn


Pastels, flowers and sweets! Along with m&m's that said 'Emry Lynn'!


Mom, Annie, Katie, Me

My sister-in-law Katie's friends and family threw her a shower Saturday that I was able to attend along with my mom and sister. George and Katie expect their first child in October!

Mom, Annie and I had a fun time together. Annie just had her wisdom teeth out a few days ago and it was funny to watch her try and shovel a very small piece of cupcake into her mouth and down her throat without chewing! We thought the mini pacifiers in the ice cubes was such a cute idea! I wish I had taken a picture. Here are a few others from that occasion.




Some of the guests

Opening all kinds of pastel pink, hot pink, rose pink, any kind of pink gifts!

I think this picture is so adorable...Katie opening pink frilly gifts in front of the gun cabinet!


Sisters with Sister in law

We eagerly await the arrival of Miss Emry Lynn!

No comments: