Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ben's list


I made a list a few weeks before Rémy was born....so here's Ben's list. And a picture taken about a week ago @ 37 weeks...

15 days until baby boy is due
8 assignments due by that date
5 weeks until Walker gets any vacation time
2 birthday parties
1 anniversary party
4 days left of work
5 shots for Truffle
1 grooming for Truffle
900 cups of ice I will consume by that time
60 trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night
37 times that I will cry for no apparent reason
2 tubes of icy hot
0 moments of peaceful solitude

Being 8.5 months pregnant with a 13 month old daughter: priceless

3 comments:

Mr. P said...

Poor lady, your husband really should cowboy up and help you. I've submitted his name to http://myhusbandisworthless.org for you. You should have a replacement by the end of next week. No need to thank me.

Courtney said...

You look GREAT!!!

DollyeP said...

Thanks Courtney...my motto right now is 'when you feel your worst, try to look your best.' It helps in a small way.

Walker...you crack me up and give me belly laughs! I'm just glad you give me a constant supply of ice to crunch on and aren't too annoyed of my ice crunching...especially in bed.