Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Baby Boy Update



We went in for our 5 month checkup yesterday. Little Ben has grown to about the length of a butternut squash and weighs approximately a pound. He wakes me every morning by 6:00 kicking and ready to start the day. (Rémy sleeps until 7:30 or 8, so it gives me some time to myself). We're making preparations for his room and plotting and planning what exciting things will be in store for him when he gets here. Next month we'll get to see more pictures of him and have a better idea of just when he plans to join us.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I still can't believe you're having another baby...I guess because I haven't seen you in forever! I'm guessing his name is Ben. What's his middle name going to be? Hope we can get together soon!

DollyeP said...

Walker's had a boy's name picked out since middle school! He'll be named after Walker's mother's father. Ben Arnold Walker had 3 girls and no one to pass on the last name Walker so he intentionally did not give them middle names so that they would have their maiden name Walker as their middle name. Our little guy will be Ben Walker Plagge.