Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Surprise!

We're expecting....again! But don't worry, that look of shock on your face right now is not half as bad as mine was...:-)

I think I'm about 3 months along and due in mid-February. We'll know for sure when we get to go to the doctor.

Also, thanks to all of you who have been praying for Walker's job/test situation. He took the test again on Saturday and felt pretty good about it. We won't get the results for another 2 weeks, but at least he feels more confident about it this time than last time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations! We'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy over the months ahead and a healthy delivery in February.

Anonymous said...

You cannot believe the shock on our faces right now! WOW!!! That is awesome! And, I have to admit a little scary for a mom with a 3 month old. May be calling my doctor tomorrow. Congrats!! Sum

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! That is awesome. And, I must admit a little scary for a mom of a 3 month old - note to self: call doc tomorrow. Congrats!!