Sunday, June 22, 2008

In Red Chair Series

I'm six months old!!!! I can sit up by myself, I like to stand and dance if someone is steadying me. I like to eat apple sauce, rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, avocado, apricots, green beans, banana bits, teething biscuits, apple juice, cranberry juice and white grape juice. Mom sometimes lets me chew on a fruit popsicle if my teeth are hurting real bad.

I weigh in at 14.5 lbs...almost double my birth weight! I gained 2.5 inches in height since my last check up! I like to see how loud I can scream, just for fun and also like to have coughing contests with mom and dad. We all take turns coughing...it's just hilarious...I crack myself up!

2 comments:

Lora Owens said...

I love the picture! I was so glad to finally see her in person!

Anonymous said...

Goodness she is a doll.