Friday, January 04, 2008

Books in 2007

I was tagged by Jonathan to list the books I've read in the past year. I'm not always good about writing them down--but from memory here goes...


The Kite Runner-Khaled Hosseini
The Witness-Dee Henderson
The Expectant Father
Lovely Bones-Alice Seibold
All My Road Before Me- CS Lewis
The Secret Life of Bees- Sue Monk Kidd
Steven Cosgrove's Serendipity Books
Nigella Bites-Nigella Lawson
Domestic Goddess-Nigella Lawson
The Art of Raising a Puppy- The Monks of New Skete
Starting with Stories-Pam Schiller
Wicked-Gregory Maguire
1776-David McCullough
Tenth Circle-Jodi Picoult
The Undomestic Goddess-Sophie Kinsella
Positive Dog Training-Idiot's Guide
What to Eat
Zipporah, wife of Moses-Marek Halter
Harry Potter 7- JK Rowling
What to Expect When You're Expecting
Your Pregnancy & Birth
Planning Your Pregnancy & Birth
Miracle in the Making
The Pregnancy Journal
Soothe Your Baby the Natural Way
The Negotiator-Dee Henderson
Feed Your Children Right


I also read 2 books on sleep patterns for babies-but they are at work and I don't remember the titles. Some I'm looking forward to reading include: East to Eden by Steinbeck, I'd like to find a book on swimming with babies, training dogs for children, more on water supply and water contamination, I read one on pureeing food for your baby instead of buying baby food and want to read another and gather recipes for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recommend First Foods by Annabel Karmel for making your own baby food. I loved this book and it was really easy to follow. I used this book for all of Mai's baby food and still use it today for the toddler recipes.

And except for the dog training and pregnancy books, I think we had about the same reading list this year.

Remy is beautiful!
Summer