Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Walking the Malls




I wonder how many malls I'll walk before Remy is born...


For the past 3 days I've walked the Stonebriar mall for about half of the day. Annie went with me yesterday and Walker the two days before. Walker's brother, Brandon is in town with his wife April and son Braedon and we all went to Northpark last night to see the trains.


I think this afternoon the day is nice enough that we can put Truffle on her leash and walk through the neighborhood.


Saturday I had very consistent contractions (between 3-5 minutes for about 4 or 5 hours) and called the doctor who instructed me to come to the hospital. They put me in a room, strapped monitors on my belly and watched me for an hour or more. I am having real and consistent contractions, they just aren't intense enough to cause her to make any progress...and I am dilated a little more. The nurse said come back when I can't talk. She also said my official due date was the 16th...so she's full term and now overdue. I'm kind of glad they didn't tell me the 16th in the beginning because I'm not sure if I would have taken school this semester.


For now I'm enjoying all the window shopping, Christmas music, time off from work and visiting with family and friends. I appreciate all the calls and emails and messages from all of you. It's so nice to know how loved we are by our friends and family...we can't wait to call you all very soon with good news.

No comments: