Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby news

At my weekly doctor appointment yesterday they said I've started to efface but no dilation yet. She is about 6.5 lbs right now with 3 weeks to go. I've started receiving guesses as to when she'll be born and how much she'll weight. Here's the guesses so far:

Nana Dorsey December 29 weighing 7 lb 4 oz
Grammy Plagge December 15 weighing 6 lb 6 oz
Kelly Butler December 17 weighing 7 lb 2 oz
Walker Plagge December 18 weighing 7 lb 14 oz

Feel free to add your own guess to the mix.

5 comments:

Jonathan Blundell said...

Dec 22 weighing 7 lbs 12 oz

Amelie Dorsey said...

dec 19th 6lbs 9oz

EShepherd said...

Grandma Shepherd says- Dec. 12. 7lbs 5 oz
Grandpa Shepherd says- Dec. 20th 7lbs 2 oz
Elizabeth Shepherd says- Dec. 21- 8lbs even.

Laura Dorsey said...

I hope that you make it through finals! We'll be ready for her whatever day she arrives though, we are ready to hold her!

DollyeP said...

although i'm hoping for the 22nd, my guess is the 16th at 7 lb even.

finals are the 11th & 13th....my last day of work is the 10th...unless i'm just feeling really great and want to keep working.